Comprehensive Property Management
Many more tenants are requesting managed properties as it allows for a more professional service, eliminating the emotion from both sides. If you are a landlord that would prefer not to deal with the day to day involvement of the tenancy or perhaps you reside overseas or are planning to work overseas for a period of time and want to ensure your property is in good hands, our management service is suited for you.
Our comprehensive property management service will give you peace of mind and relieve you from the commitment of being a full time landlord. Our experienced lettings team will oversee your property through its letting cycle, from transferring utilities and organising safety checks to dealing with tenants’ queries and your maintenance obligations during the tenancy.
Only you know how much time you can spare to deal with your tenants problems and maintenance issues. We deal with the everyday issues on your behalf and ensure full time care of your property. It is also worth mentioning that corporate tenants tend to be attracted to fully managed properties.
Please view our service page
Our full management service includes the following:
- Right to Rent Checks
- Hand EPC, Gas Certificate and Government HTR guide to tenants
- Check the tenants into the property
- Dedicated Property Manager for the tenant and landlord
- Arranging deposit protection and Prescribed Information to be given to the tenants
- Monthly and Yearly Rent Statement - by post or e-mail.
- Chase late payments of rent
- Manage the transfer of utilities
- Dealing with any tenancy matters
- Handel routine maintenance
- Monitoring of small issues
- Rent reviews
- Arranging for any legal notices
- Check the tenants out of the property
- Resolve any deposit disputes and submitting cases to DPS
What happens if there is a problem?
We work with a number of reliable and reputable tradesmen that we have used for many years. We repeatedly check and monitor their work and pricing to ensure our landlords get a fair deal. We only use companies providing the very best quality of workmanship on behalf of our clients, however if you have a particular tradesman you wish to use then we are more than happy to implement this for you.
Our lettings department offers a full and professional Lettings and Management Service to all our landlords and tenants, and we would be happy to provide information on any of the above services if required.
If you would like to know how much your property could be worth in the current market, please contact our office and a member of our team will assist you.
For full details of our Letting Services please visit Our Service page.