Thinking of Letting your property?
Whether you are a first time landlord with one property who is unfamiliar with the legal and safety requirements and paperwork involved or a professional landlord with a large portfolio of properties, we have a wealth of experience in letting properties around North London and can help you.
Our strong understanding of the local market and years of experience coupled with our extensive database of professional tenants ensures we are in a position to be able to successfully let your property while delivering an excellent level of customer service.
Our proactive team are focused to ensure you achieve the best market rent for your property and minimise any void periods. Communication is paramount to us and we will keep you completely up to date throughout the entire lettings process.
Instruct Adam Hayes to let your property and you will benefit from...
- Independently run local business
- Prominently located computer linked offices in North Finchley and East Finchley
- Open 7 days a week
- Immediate exposure to our existing large client database of potential tenants. Tenants include professionals, expatriates, multi-national blue-chip companies and the embassies of foreign governments
- Advertisement on some of the country's largest property websites including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and Findaproperty
- Have your property marketed in our community Newsletter delivered to 40,000 local homes
- Independent comprehensive referencing
- Rent guarantee insurance available
- Directors based in our office overseeing transactions
- Comprehensive Full Management Service available
- State of the art computer software
- Floorplans available
- High quality photography
- Accompanied viewings
- Guaranteed feedback within 24 hours of every viewing
- No long-term Sole Agency Agreements
- Pro-active, dedicated and experienced staff with local knowledge
- Members of The Property Ombudsman
Our Lettings Services
We provide three levels of service - LET ONLY, RENT COLLECTION and FULL MANAGEMENT:
|Service||Let Only||Rent Collection||Full Management|
|Market your property|
|Reference the tenants|
|Prepare the legal paperwork|
|Collect the first month's rent in advance and deposit|
|Arrange deposit protection|
|Negotiate tenancy renewals|
|Rent insurance available|
|Monthly rent collection|
|Ensure quick payments to landlords with a statement|
|Chase late payments of rent|
|Manage the transfer of utilities|
|Make any HMRC deductions|
|Deal with any maintenance issues|
|24 hour telephone number for tenants|
|Routine property inspections|
|Arrange gas inspections|
|Arrange an EPC Certificate|
|Check tenants into the property|
|Check tenants out of the property|
|Attend court if required|
|Resolve any deposit claims|
If you are a landlord that would prefer not to deal with the day to day involvement of the tenancy or perhaps you reside overseas or are planning to work abroad and want to ensure your property is in good hands, our management service is suited for you.
Our management portfolio is rapidly growing due to the success of our efficient and effective management team. Our comprehensive property management service will give you peace of mind and relieve you of the time consuming commitment of being a full time landlord.
We will oversee your property through its letting cycle, from transferring utilities and organising safety checks to dealing with tenants' queries and any maintenance issues to ensure full time care of your property.
For full details of our services including fees structure, renewals fees and landlords obligations please view our Terms of Business, available upon request.